Business attire is required for all conference sessions. Casual dress for after hours and travel time is allowed.
Cost of the room (double occupancy) and all associated taxes will be paid during your travel. Any other cost including movies, phone, mini-bar, room service, etc. must be paid by the occupants.
During the conference/meeting/workshop you should collect the following:
• Business Cards
• Conference programs or schedules of activities
• Notes that you take during sessions
Both oral and written reports are required upon return from your travel. Reports (2-3 pages) should include the following:
• Conference name, themes, location, dates, sponsoring agencies (1st Paragraph)
• Name, affiliation, and title for each luncheon, plenary and dinner speaker (2-3 Paragraphs)
• Names of other schools represented at the conference (1 Paragraph)
• Questions asked of the speaker and the answers given (2-3 Paragraphs)
• Most interesting conference activity (2-3 Paragraphs)
• Describe the workshops you attended (3-4 paragraphs)
• List three quotes that you heard during the conference from the presenters (4-5 Paragraphs)
Stipends are usually available for travelers. The amount of stipend will vary based on the number of days of travel, number of meals made available through the conference, and available funds. The stipend should be used to cover your conference expenses and meals not provided by the conference.